A few days back, I was invited to Soi 7 pub and brewery in DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon for a lovely evening with Finlandia- Vodka of Finland.
- Finlandia Vodka, the globally renowned vodka, is known for its unique Finnish heritage and its crystalline natural spring water. This pure glacial Vodka from the land of Koskenkorva is known as the finest Vodka in the world.
- Finlandia Vodka starts with the finest natural ingredients: six-row barley and pure glacial spring water. These ingredients deliver a crisp, clean taste making it easier to blend all-natural flavors.
- Finnish vodka dates back to the 1500’s, with the first registered distillery founded in 1886.
- There are very few places in the world where nature is as pure as Finland. 10,000 years ago Finland was buried under the thickest crust of glacial Ice. With rising temperatures and the gentle warmth of the Midnight Sun the ice melted through Glacial Moraine before being released into Glacial Spring reserves.
- The Rajamaki glacial spring water is so pure, that artificial filtering would actually reduce its purity. For Finlandia only naturally pure glacial spring water is used, untouched by human hands, from a highly protected spring, located in Finland.
- Flavored Finlandia vodka gets it’s taste from real fruits, and not artificial flavoring.
The evening was hosted at Soi 7 Pub & Brewery in DLF Cybercity, Gurgaon- beautiful ambience, brewery and live music setup make this a very cool, happening place! And the food too is to die for!
I quite liked the smooth, subtle taste of Finlandia Vodka- doesn’t over-power the cocktails’ taste, and is very smooth on the palate. Do give it a try!
For the latest updates, follow us on